Textile materials are electrical insulator materials, which are generally high in resistivity, especially in hygroscopic properties, such as low dacron, polyamide, and chlorolon. Therefore, in the process of textile processing, due to the close contact and friction between fiber and fiber and the parts of the machine, the charge is transferred on the surface of the object, resulting in static electricity. Belt between the fibers of the same charge repel each other, between the fibers and parts of different charge, as a result of sliver hair, package forming, the increase in the number of yarn hairiness fiber stick around parts, yarn break increased, and the dispersion of the film is formed on cloth, etc. After the clothing is charged, it will absorb dust and stain easily, and the clothing and human body, clothing and clothing will also become entangled or produce electric spark. Therefore, electrostatic interference affects the smooth process of processing, affecting the quality of the products and the performance of the fabric. When static electricity phenomenon is serious, static voltage can reach several thousand volts, can cause spark with discharge, cause fire, cause serious consequence.
Stainless steel fiber, the conductive fiber, antistatic synthetic fiber and polyester/cotton blended or mixed fabric, can automatically discharge corona discharge or leakage, can eliminate charged clothes and human body, at the same time provide antistatic fiber and fabric. Its performance index conforms to gb12014-89 standard:
The charge density of the cloth is less than 5 mu C/m2
The charge amount of the upper garment belt is less than 0.5 mu C/m2
Ten standards for anti-static clothing:
1. Anti-static work clothes: to prevent electrostatic accumulation of clothes, work clothes made of anti-static fabric for fabrics.
2. Antistatic fabric: prevent the static accumulation of clothing, and when weaving, roughly mix the fabric with conductive fibers.
3. Conductive fiber: fiber made by using metal oxide or carbon black as a composite spinning method.
4. Garment appearance requirements: no breakage, spot, dirt and other defects affecting the performance of clothing.
5, antistatic fabric performance: in the temperature + 5 ℃ for 20, 30 ~ 40% humidity environment, after washing, 100 times, the fabric surface density of charge average 7.0 mu c/m2 or less.
6. Anti-static clothing performance: the charged amount of each anti-static suit is <0.6 mu c/piece, the washing resistance performance (A level is greater than 33.0 h, and B is greater than or equal to 16.5 h).
7. Anti-static clothing inspection standard: China national defense electrostatic clothing national standard (gb12014-89).
8. Anti-static clothing inspection basis: GB/t12703-1991 textile electrostatic test method.
9. Dyeing requirements for anti-static fabrics: light silk and no hair. For oxygen bleaching agents, try to control 80% of the dose.
10. Anti-static clothing requirements: prohibit wearing off in flammable and explosive places; Do not wear any metal objects on antistatic clothing; Wear with antistatic shoes.