Domestic demand is expected to continue to maintain steady and rapid growth

- Jul 25, 2017 -

According to the Ministry of Statistics, in 2012, China's total textile and apparel exports of $ 262.6 billion, an increase of 3.3%, the growth rate has improved from the previous month; export prices increased by 3.9% year on year, after deducting price factors, export volume fell 0.6%. 2012, China's total textile and apparel exports $ 262.6 billion, an increase of 3.3%, the growth rate has improved from the previous month; export prices increased by 3.9% year on year, after deducting price factors, export volume fell 0.6%.

 

In 2012, China's total textile and apparel exports $ 262.6 billion, an increase of 3.3%, the growth rate has improved from the previous month; export prices increased by 3.9% year on year, after deducting price factors, export volume fell 0.6%.

 

Statistics show that in 2012, the current textile enterprises above designated size industrial added value increased 10.5%, the growth rate down 0.2 percentage points; textile industry, the country's total industrial added value accounted for 5.6%, down 0.07 percentage points. Among them, the fabric production 66 billion meters, up 11.5 percent; chemical fiber production 38,110,000 tons, an increase of 11.8%; clothing production 26.7 billion, an increase of 6.2%.

 

Since 2012, the textile industry, labor costs continue to increase, 67.1% of enterprises believe that labor costs are the primary reason affecting business efficiency. In addition, the international textile and apparel market share shift to other countries increased. Among them, Vietnam, Bangladesh and other countries share increased.

 

MIIT said it expects 2013 China's textile industry will continue to grow, growth is expected to flat year on year. On the demand of raw materials, energy, monetary policy and other factors, the industry will continue to run higher pressures. As China's economic development, urban and rural incomes continue to increase textile and clothing products domestic consumption is expected to continue to maintain steady and rapid growth; steady growth in domestic demand is still the primary drivers of the development of the textile industry.

 

On the main problems facing China's textile industry, the Ministry noted that in 2012, the international market demand weakened, China's textile and apparel clothing market outlook survey analysis report major export market demand growth is slowing, or even shrinking. Among them, keep a large gap between the inner and outer cotton textile industry, but also affect the operation of the important factors that weaken the competitiveness of China's cotton textile industry chain. Affected by the lack of demand, the overall international cotton prices since 2012 showed a downward trend, while the domestic cotton price support in temporary storage to maintain high, inside and outside the spread of cotton in 5000 yuan / ton.

 

2012, China's total textile and apparel exports $ 262.6 billion, an increase of 3.3%, the growth rate has improved from the previous month; export prices increased by 3.9% year on year, after deducting price factors, export volume fell 0.6%. Among them, the textile industry, the main business income 5.5747 trillion yuan, an increase of 10.7%; total profit of 294.3 billion yuan, an increase of 7.8%. Industry losses increased by 29.6% in the number of enterprises, total loss-making enterprises increased by 47.0%.


Related Industry Knowledge

Related Products

  • Sexy Uniform Playgirl Tingerie Adult Dresses Nurse Costume French Maid Sailor Corset With Hat Custom Design
  • White Shirt Women's Short-sleeved Dress Shirt Dress Shirt Suits The Business Attire
  • Air Force Battle Dress Uniform Airsoft Digital Camo Clothing
  • Custom Sportswear Training Sets Basketball Jersey Mens Tracksuits
  • Baseball Softball Basketball Jersey Sports Clothes Professional Sportwear Supplier
  • OEM Special Force Uniform Army Uniforms Tactical Shirts Swat Uniform